Old 02-20-2012, 03:20 AM

Default Downgrading gcc

Hi,

I want to downgrade gcc from 4.5.3-r1 to 4.4.5.

The Gentoo gcc UPgrade guide tells me, that ABI are only upward
compatible which implies problems when downgrading and not upgrading.

Nonetheless a downgrade is needed here and I want to go
to gcc-4.4.5.

How can I acchieve this in a clean way?

Best regards,
mcc