Old 02-17-2012, 07:12 PM
Mark Knecht

Default rsync from ext3 to vfat?

Hi,
I'm looking for what rsync options I can use to copy existing files
on an ext3 file system to an external eSATA drive formatted with vfat.
I think I want to match only the name, creation date & file size. The
eSATA drive needs to be vfat due to limitations of the audio/video
device it will be plugged into.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Cheers,
Mark