Old 02-14-2012, 04:47 AM

Default eclean-dist error

This isn't much of a problem for me, but eclean-dist is behaving
strangely for me. I don't know if it's a bug or if something screwy
I'm not seeing with my exclusion file.

$ eclean-dist --pretend
* Building file list for distfiles cleaning...
* Your distfiles directory was already clean.

The following Deprecated files were saved from cleaning due to exclusion file entries
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/eclean-dist", line 44, in <module>
main()
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gentoolkit/eclean/cli.py", line 494, in main
output=output)
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gentoolkit/eclean/cli.py", line 427, in doAction
clean_size = cleaner.pretend_clean(saved)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'cleaner' referenced before assignment

-----

The two deprecated files saved from cleaning are openrc-0.9.8.1.tar.bz2
and openrc-0.9.8.2.tar.bz2, which I see (without errors) when I use the
eclean-dist --destructive :

$ eclean-dist --pretend --destructive
* Building file list for distfiles cleaning...
* Here are the distfiles that would be deleted:
[ 48.8 K ] simplejson-2.2.1.tar.gz
[ 29.2 M ] wxPython-src-2.8.11.0.tar.bz2
===========
[ 29.2 M ] Total space from 2 files would be freed in the distfiles directory

The following Deprecated files were saved from cleaning due to exclusion file entries
[ 162.9 K ] openrc-0.9.8.1.tar.bz2
[ 162.9 K ] openrc-0.9.8.2.tar.bz2
===========
[ 325.9 K ] Total space from 2 package files
Re-run the last command with the -D option to clean them as well

-----

And here's my exclusion file:

$ cat /etc/eclean/distfiles.exclude
# /etc/eclean/distfiles.exclude
# In this file you can list some categories or cat/pkg-name for which you want
# to protect distfiles from "ecleaning". You can also name some specific files.
# See `man eclean` for syntax details.

metadata.dtd

## categories to keep
sys-apps