Old 04-03-2008, 02:50 AM
luis jure

Default installing vmware?

El Thu, 03 Apr 2008 01:12:15 +0200
"b.n." <brullonulla@gmail.com> escribió:

> My experience with vmware itself (I use vmware-player and that known
> website that creates images, I don't remember the url) is a lot
> smoother. However I never tried to run a system already installed on
> another partition.

that's a good question. does anyone know if vmware-player can run a
system already installed on a different partition?

> I've never tried Virtualbox, but I heard a lot of praise on it. Can
> it run a system installed on a disk partition?

i just discovered virtualbox, it looks like an interesting alternative.
has anyone tried it? after reading michael's experience i'm not very
enthusiastic about installing vmware...

Thu Apr 3 06:30:01 2008