Old 02-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Alain Didierjean

Default weird framebuffered X display

Since I tried to swich to a frame buffered graphical display, following all steps described in the Framebuffer and Radeon pages of the gentoo wiki, all I get is a display of vertical colored stripes, the pointer appearing as a square.
Known problem ? where should I look in the arcane config of FB, X and radeon (my graphic card is an ATI 3600)? I'm desperate.