-   -   weird framebuffered X display (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/630755-weird-framebuffered-x-display.html)

Alain Didierjean 02-09-2012 03:05 PM

weird framebuffered X display

Since I tried to swich to a frame buffered graphical display, following all steps described in the Framebuffer and Radeon pages of the gentoo wiki, all I get is a display of vertical colored stripes, the pointer appearing as a square.
Known problem ? where should I look in the arcane config of FB, X and radeon (my graphic card is an ATI 3600)? I'm desperate.