Old 04-02-2008, 08:54 PM
darren kirby

Default Konqueror Go menu - missing items

quoth the Alan McKinnon:

> Thanks for answering, only one so far?
>
> That's for the K-menu, I'm looking to populate Go on Konqueror's menu
> bar, which is something else entirely.
>
> Anyone know? Or is my question so way out there that no-one knows?

I've often found that the answer to these sorts of questions can by found by
poking through the ~/.kde directory. Have a look through
~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/ and see if you can find something promising.
There are still a few things in kde that can only be configured through the
text files I think...

Anyway, hopefully this will get you started until someone can give you a real
answer

> --
> Alan McKinnon
> alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

-d

Old 04-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Neil Bothwick

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 22:06:37 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:

> That's for the K-menu, I'm looking to populate Go on Konqueror's menu
> bar, which is something else entirely.

Does it reappear if you create a new user?

--
Neil Bothwick

Portable: Survives system reboot.