Old 04-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Alan McKinnon

Default Konqueror Go menu - missing items

On Wednesday 02 April 2008, Crayon Shin Chan wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 April 2008, Alan McKinnon wrote:
> > Short question: What determines how the Go menu in Konqueror is
> > populated?
>
> have you fiddled with:
>
> right-click (on the taskbar menu button) ->
> [Panel Menu] ->
> [Configure Panel] ->
> [Menus]

Thanks for answering, only one so far?

That's for the K-menu, I'm looking to populate Go on Konqueror's menu
bar, which is something else entirely.

Anyone know? Or is my question so way out there that no-one knows?

--
Alan McKinnon
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com