Old 04-02-2008, 02:03 PM
"Kaushal Shriyan"

Default LVM2

Hi

when i reboot the gentoo box all the lvm settings are gone, I have
followed the below steps

http://pastebin.com/d52c219ba

Please let me know if I am missing something

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal

Old 04-02-2008, 02:59 PM

What I'd check:
Make sure dm-mod is either part of the kernel or, if it's a module, make
sure it's loaded during start-up.
Make sure lvm init script is executed on start-up.
Take a look at: http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/lvm2.xml
HTH,
Abraham