Old 04-01-2008, 01:30 PM
William Kenworthy

Default vmware virtual disk expanded but invisible in VM

You have extended the partition, but the file system inside still ends
at the old boundary. You will need to resize it - reiserfs can do it (I
know because I do this a couple of times a year , so I presume that
other, lesser file systems can also do it.

BillK

--
William Kenworthy <billk@iinet.net.au>
Home in Perth!