Old 03-31-2008, 08:45 PM
Daniel Pielmeier

Default startup script in /etc/init.d does not perform the stop part.

David Harel schrieb:

Greetings,

I added a simple init startup script with dependency "need localmount"
The script is added to runlevel "default" using rc-update. The script
works fine on boot time but it's stop part doesn't work on system
shutdown. Any idea?

# rc-update -s
bootmisc | boot
checkfs | boot