Old 12-24-2011, 02:14 PM
Joseph Davis

Default Holiday greetings!

Just wanted to say thanks and Happy Holidays to everyone on the list, I
love reading here!

Cheers - Joseph

Old 12-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Mick

On Saturday 24 Dec 2011 15:14:00 Joseph Davis wrote:
> Just wanted to say thanks and Happy Holidays to everyone on the list, I
> love reading here!
>
> Cheers - Joseph

Happy Christmas Joseph and best wishes for prosperous New Year to all of you
Gentoo-ers out there. :-)
Mick

Old 12-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Davide Carnovale

Happy holidays to everyone =)

Old 12-24-2011, 05:04 PM
Érico Porto

Happy holidays gentoo users!

--
Érico V. Porto

Old 12-24-2011, 05:29 PM
Michael Mol

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Joseph Davis <joseph@uh.edu> wrote:
> Just wanted to say thanks and Happy Holidays to everyone on the list, I love
> reading here!
>
> Cheers - Joseph

Happy hollidays, season's greetings, etc.

*
/^
//^
///^
////|\

I had to fight hard to not let myself dig through the unicode tables
for better characters--though anyone with some time on their hands is
welcome to do better.

--
:wq

Old 12-24-2011, 06:55 PM
Frank Steinmetzger

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 01:29:55PM -0500, Michael Mol wrote:

> Happy hollidays, season's greetings, etc.

Don’t bee too politically correct. Even though I’m not religious myself, I’d
still say Merry Christmas.

> *
> /^
> //^
> ///^
> ////|\
>
> I had to fight hard to not let myself dig through the unicode tables
> for better characters--though anyone with some time on their hands is
> welcome to do better.

___________
< Ho ho ho! >
-----------
,__,
(oo)____
(__) )
||--|| *

*SCNR*
--
GruĂź | Greetings | Qapla'
I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.

These valuable information, put in a Braille line, would give
a flat, polished surface. Thank you. (SelfHTML forum)

Old 12-24-2011, 07:49 PM
Andrés Becerra Sandoval

Merry Christmas to all *

--
* Andrés Becerra Sandoval

Old 12-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Bill Longman

Merry Christmas all! Looks like it's about to officially start in about twenty seconds.

--

Bill Longman

Sent from my Galaxy S

--
Érico V. Porto

Old 12-25-2011, 03:48 PM
Lorenzo Bandieri

Merry Christmas gentooers!

Lorenzo
--
Nothing is interesting if you're not interested.