Old 12-22-2011, 03:39 AM
Mike Diehl

Default Jabber server recommendation

At the risk of starting a religious war, I'd like to ask for a recommendation
for a Jabber server.

I just tried to install ejabberd, only to find out that it's written in erklang
and that seems to crash on my system. I'd like a native C/C++ implementation.

That leaves Jabber and jabber2.

Is there any reason to pick one over the other? Are there other choices I
should look at?

TIA,

--

Take care and have fun,