Old 03-27-2008, 06:46 PM
Albert Hopkins

Default Gnome: No sound - "No volume control GStreamer plugins and/or devices found"

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 16:56 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
> There's a damn good reason why rhythmbox does does depend on -meta.
> That will never happen, so you should get over it.

The GNOME 2.22 versions of Rhythmbox and Sound Juicer depend on
gst-plugins-meta.

So you should get over it.

--a

Old 03-27-2008, 06:56 PM
Michael Schmarck

Albert Hopkins <marduk <at> letterboxes.org> writes:

> The GNOME 2.22 versions of Rhythmbox and Sound Juicer depend on
> gst-plugins-meta.

Great to hear!

> So you should get over it.

I will. I "don't care" much about the 2.20 version then. They'll
be history soon anyway.

Cheers,
Michael