Old 12-17-2011, 02:35 PM
Dan Johansson

Default KMail skips messages in some folders when clicking Next (or pressing +)

I upgraded to KMail 4.7.3 some days ago and now i have a small but annoying
problem. I have configured KMail to "When trying to find unread messages: Loop
in All Folders" and it mostly works as expected. BUT some folders/messages get
skipped when I click "Next Unread Message" or press +. I have not set any
special parameters for these skipped folders. All my messages and folders
reside on a local IMAP-server (courier).

Any suggestion why some folders are skipped and where to look for a solution.

Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!