Old 03-27-2008, 03:47 PM
Mario Ignacio Rodríguez Cortés

Default Static mod_perl with apache2

Hi list:

The situation is the next, i'm trying to install mod_perl as a static
module with apache2, but apparently this isn't possible directly with
emerge or i haven't found the correct flag, can someone tell me if this
is possible? or does it have manually?. I'm using apache2 with
mpm_worker, if someone ask me the reason for use mod_perl as static
module is because at the moment of init the service i have problems of
segmentation fault, and reading in different posts this could be a
solution.

Thanks for your help.

Mario Rdz.

Old 03-27-2008, 05:31 PM
Uwe Thiem

On Thursday 27 March 2008, Mario Ignacio Rodríguez Cortés wrote:
> Hi list:
>
> The situation is the next, i'm trying to install mod_perl as a
> static module with apache2,

What is a "static module"?Something like a female stallion?

Uwe

--
Informal Linux Group Namibia:
http://www.linux.org.na/

Old 03-27-2008, 05:36 PM
"Jason Carson"

I'm not totally sure what you are talking about but to get perl to work
with apache2 you need to add -D PERL to /etc/conf.d/apache2

APACHE2_OPTS="-D PERL"