Old 03-27-2008, 03:45 PM
Jeremy Katz

Default Add support for discovery of preexisting LUKS encrypted devices.

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 14:14 -0500, David Lehman wrote:
> + fsname = partedUtils.sniffFilesystemType("/dev/%s" % mappedDev)
> + if fsname == "lvm2pv":
> + ptype = fsset.fileSystemTypeGet("physical volume (LVM)")

We should do this mapping in isys/isys.py:readFSType() instead of
scattering it through the code. And then potentially at some point (not
for F9!) change our name to be lvm2pv.

Otherwise, the patches look okay. We'll want to be sure to do some good
testing to make sure there aren't any new problems lingering once things
go in.

Jeremy