Old 12-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Matthew Finkel

Default Error with sunrise overlay during eix-sync...

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@libertytrek.org> wrote:

Anyone else getting this error?

It started this morning...

Same here. I would say it is due to a bad push, but the changelog doesn't show any changes for months. I don't know ebuild syntax well enough to figure out the problem at first glace, though.

--
Matthew Finkel

Old 12-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Matthew Finkel

Same here. I would say it is due to a bad push, but the changelog doesn't show any changes for months. I don't know ebuild syntax well enough to figure out the problem at first glace, though.

Actually, I take back half of what I said. I know the error is being caused by the last line of the ebuild, "need_php_by_category", I just don't know why it gives an error or how that line is supposed to work. Perhaps it's the dev-php5 category that's confusing portage, but I really don't know.

- Matt

Old 12-15-2011, 05:38 PM
Tanstaafl

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Matthew Finkel
On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Tanstaafl
Same here. I would say it is due to a bad push, but the changelog
doesn't show any changes for months. I don't know ebuild syntax well
enough to figure out the problem at first glace, though.

Actually, I take back half of what I said. I know the error is being
caused by the last line of the ebuild, "need_php_by_category", I just
don't know why it gives an error or how that line is supposed to work.
Perhaps it's the dev-php5 category that's confusing portage, but I
really don't know.

Ok, well, at least I know it isn't just me...

Hopefully will get fixed soon with a new sync...

Thanks Matthew