Old 12-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Grant

Default Gentoo location for squirrelmail attachments

I ran squirrelmail/configtest.php and realized I don't have an
attachment directory set up for Squirrelmail:

ERROR: Attachment dir (/var/local/squirrelmail/attach/) does not exist!

I don't even have a /var/local/. Would a good Gentoo'er create the
directory in that location?

- Grant