Old 12-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Jarry

Default How can I keep baselayout-1?

Hi,

I just upgraded gcc and after switching to the new version
I want to update system too. But it wants to emerge
baselayout-2 as dependency of system:

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "sys-apps/baselayout" have
!!! been masked. One of the following masked packages is required
!!! to complete your request:
- sys-apps/baselayout-2.1::gentoo (masked by: package.mask,
~amd64 keyword)
/etc/portage/package.mask:
- sys-apps/baselayout-2.0.3::gentoo (masked by: package.mask)
(dependency required by "@system" [argument])

I do not want to upgrade to baselayout-2, but I want to
re-emerge system. So how can I do it now, when all 1.x
versions have been removed from portage?

Jarry