Old 03-26-2008, 03:54 PM
"Prado, Renato (R.)"

Default problem with 2 partition installation from gent oo minimal system

I had this problem too... the problem was SCSI not being compiled in my
kernel alongside the SATA driver. Remember to ensure none of them are being
built into modules.

Renato Borges A. Prado
Product Engineer - Software Validation Team
Visteon Automotive Systems - MSX International
rprado@visteon.com
+55 (11) 6465-9144