-   -   Controlling mkisofs output (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/606215-controlling-mkisofs-output.html)

Neil Bothwick 12-04-2011 01:03 PM

Controlling mkisofs output

The default behaviour for mkisofs is to display detailed progress
information and a summary at the end. I don't want the progress
information but do want the summary, but the -quiet argument suppresses
both. Is there a way of telling mkisofs to omit only the progress
information or am I forced to pipe stderr through grep?

--
Neil Bothwick

Bury a lawyer 12 feet under, because deep down they're nice.