Old 03-25-2008, 09:37 PM
"Lukáš Oliva"

Default Nowell disconnects

Hi,
I need to connect Nowell Netware discs time to time. I found out how
to do it and I have it working in /etc/fstab with line

<server>/<login with context> /mnt/server ncp defaults,ipserver=<ip
address>,mode=700,uid=myuser,gid=myuser,owner=myus er,volume=USR,signature=3,passwdfile=/home/myusr/.passwd,multiple,noauto

My problem is that after two minutes of inactive connection the
connection does not work while it stays mounted (in mount).
I would be gratefull if someone could say how not to solve it.

Lukas