Old 11-27-2011, 02:30 AM
Joseph

Default scanner with ADF for Linux

Any suggestion for scanner with good Linux support and ADF

--
Joseph

Old 11-28-2011, 07:07 PM
James

Joseph <syscon780 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Any suggestion for scanner with good Linux support and ADF

I have an old HP that works just fine.

http://www.sane-project.org

hth,
James

Old 11-29-2011, 05:49 AM
Stroller

On 27 November 2011, at 03:30, Joseph wrote:

> Any suggestion for scanner with good Linux support and ADF

I guess you mean Auto Document Feeder?

It might be worth clarifying this, as I didn't notice / understand this when I originally saw your post yesterday.

Stroller.