Old 03-22-2008, 06:12 AM
Zhang Weiwu

Default some OSS software that enable me make call to traditional telephone by using Internet?

Dear all

I wish to be able to make telephone call from Internet to Traditional
telephone, like I did with skyp out. But I am using Linux on ppc, and
skype did not release ppc binary.

Is there a solution for people like me? I think if there are OSS
solutions they are preferable because then it tends to be able to
compile on any kind of hardware. Actually any solution (including
binary-release software) are fine for me, as long as they can run on
Linux/ppc.

Best regards

--
Real Softservice