Old 03-21-2008, 05:37 PM
Eric Martin

Default PGP Messages & Email clients

Matt Nordhoff wrote:

Chris Brennan wrote:

Matt Nordhoff wrote:
| Yeah, yours is the only one I'm having trouble with. :-P
|
| Can't find it on any of the key servers I've tried.
|
| (Note: I"m kind of a PGP newbie. I didn't look very hard.)

mmm then I will regenerate my key and resubmit it later tonight ...

Where did you submit it to? I mostly tried subkeys.pgp.net.

Just checked today on subkeys.pgp.net and I can't get it. From my
understanding most of the servers sync so if you put it on one it's out
there. I think my pgp signature blocks are going out as signature.asc
which is good for most people. I'm using enigmail for thunderbird which
is great.

--
Eric