Old 03-19-2008, 09:47 PM
"Josť Pedro Saraiva"

Default weird xorg/nvidia-drivers 169.09-r1 behaviour

Been using nvidia-drivers-100.14.19 without problems but I wish to upgrade to latest stable version, in a hope to reduce random suspend crashes I've been having with latest tuxonice-sources.
The thing is... once I'm up and running with nvidia-drivers 169.09-r1 xorg and conky have this strange behaviour with conky window overlapping each time it refreshes.

First screenshot is my desktop in it's normal state, 2nd one is the behaviour I'm talking about... The only window that always overlaps is the "network" section, and the conkyrc options are the same as for other conky instances.

Anyone have a clue what may be causing this?

Best regards!