Old 03-18-2008, 05:38 PM
"Strong Cypher"

Default nfs question

perhaps the soft mount option for nfs could help
look in the man page

Old 03-18-2008, 05:38 PM
"Strong Cypher"

Old 01-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Jay Hall

Does Ubuntu, 8.1, support NFS v4 with ACLS? After reading the web
site, I am still not clear if this is supported?

Thanks,

Jay

Old 01-13-2009, 10:04 PM
Lorenzo Luengo

Jay Hall escribió:
> Does Ubuntu, 8.1, support NFS v4 with ACLS? After reading the web
> site, I am still not clear if this is supported?

Well... just having a look at 'man nfs' it says it supports NFS v2, v3
and v4. In hardy (8.04), it should be the same intrepid (8.10).

--
Lorenzo Luengo Contreras
Administrador de Sistemas DGEO