-   -   Nepomuk is eating my disk space (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/580481-nepomuk-eating-my-disk-space.html)

Peter Humphrey 09-27-2011 02:18 AM

Nepomuk is eating my disk space

Hello list,

My /home partition is 15GB, and the other day KDE warned me it was down to 1% free. I found that .kde4/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/main/data/virtuosobackend/soprano-virtuoso.db

was occupying 12GB, so I deleted it and rebooted.

Today it's already 3GB after only a few days. B.g.o has no virtuosobackend or soprano-virtuoso.db bugs. As it's apparently impossible nowadays to install KDE without nepomuk and friends, what does the team think is a good way to tame this beast? This is an amd64 box, not ~amd64.

--

Rgds

Peter Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23