-   -   WPA2 connection configuration? (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/579998-wpa2-connection-configuration.html)

Mark Knecht 09-25-2011 08:38 PM

WPA2 connection configuration?

Hi,
Can anyone supply an example of correctly setting up wpa_supplicant
to connect to a WEP2 home network?

If got the modules installed and the hardware telling me it sees
all sorts of ESSIDs but so far I cannot figure out how to give it the
password correctly. I've been trying to follow this page but it
completely eludes me.

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=4&chap=4

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Florian Philipp 09-25-2011 08:59 PM

Am 25.09.2011 22:38, schrieb Mark Knecht:
> Hi,
> Can anyone supply an example of correctly setting up wpa_supplicant
> to connect to a WEP2 home network?
>
> If got the modules installed and the hardware telling me it sees
> all sorts of ESSIDs but so far I cannot figure out how to give it the
> password correctly. I've been trying to follow this page but it
> completely eludes me.
>
> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=4&chap=4
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Mark