Old 09-22-2011, 11:02 PM
Mike Edenfield

Default hardened-sources...what?

On 9/22/2011 5:51 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
(klondike) wrote:

El 22/09/11 22:20, Michael Mol escribió:

My question is...what kinds?

Well mainly the PaX and the grsecurity patches. I also heard there is a
WIP in bringing RSBAC back again too.

Does gentoo-sources include the SELinux patches, or was it
just being forgotten as usual?

--Mike

Old 09-22-2011, 11:19 PM

El 23/09/11 01:02, Mike Edenfield escribió:
> On 9/22/2011 5:51 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike) wrote:
>> El 22/09/11 22:20, Michael Mol escribió:
>>> My question is...what kinds?
>
>> Well mainly the PaX and the grsecurity patches. I also heard there is a
>> WIP in bringing RSBAC back again too.
>
> Does gentoo-sources include the SELinux patches, or was it just being
> forgotten as usual?
I think SELinux is included already in vanilla linux. If you refer to
policies, yeah they are but aren't part of hardened sources but part of
the SELinux stackable profile.