Old 02-17-2008, 07:14 PM
Daniel D Jones

Default konsole selected text

When I select Konsole's "Linux Colors" schema, selected text appears to be
black text on a black background. Under options, I can alter colors but I
don't appear to be able to choose the background and foreground colors that
are used for highlighting. Any hints on how to fix this appreciated.

Old 02-18-2008, 08:26 AM
Thomas Kahle