Old 09-22-2011, 01:05 AM
Tamer Higazi

Default libwx_base-2.8.so.0: cannot open shared object file.....

Hi people!
Has any of you an idea what might be the problem that I get this message
displayed in the console:

./phes: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_base-2.8.so.0:

is it a program linking problem, or is it a setting that the application
can't find the library to successfully startup.

For any advises I would thank you.

Tamer

Old 09-22-2011, 02:36 AM
Adam Carter

> ./phes: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_base-2.8.so.0:

phes cant find libwx_base-2.8.so.0, If libwx_base has been updated to
a newer version with a different library name, you will need to
rebuild phes so that it calls the newer version. revdep-rebuild is
your first point of call when you see this.