Old 09-17-2011, 10:55 PM
Harry Putnam

Default Whats the skinny on FFox 6, licensing etc

What is the lowdown on the new Firefox 6 that is currently on auto
mask in portage. It appears I can set
`EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--autounmask=n"'

in /etc/make.conf and go right ahead emerging. Any opinions about
yeah or neigh?

Old 09-17-2011, 11:00 PM
Michael Mol

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com> wrote:
> What is the lowdown on the new Firefox 6 that is currently on auto
> mask in portage. *It appears I can set
> `EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--autounmask=n"'
>
> in /etc/make.conf and go right ahead emerging. *Any opinions about
> yeah or neigh?

I just take the

emerge --autounmask=y firefox && etc-update && emerge firefox

route, myself.

--
:wq