Old 09-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Joseph

Default evince - Missing EndProlog!

When I try to print with "evince" I get:
Missing %%EndProlog!
and the printer is not printing.

Anybody know what is it?

--
Joseph

Old 09-14-2011, 11:23 AM
Nilesh Govindarajan

On Tue 13 Sep 2011 11:44:02 PM IST, Joseph wrote:
> When I try to print with "evince" I get:
> Missing %%EndProlog!
> and the printer is not printing.
> Anybody know what is it?

It's something do with postscript and stuff. I searched on Google about
it, but couldn't find anything useful.
Try rebuilding evince, cups and their dependencies. Check for some
useflags you might have missed.

--
Nilesh Govindarajan
http://nileshgr.com

Old 09-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Joseph

When I try to print with "evince" I get:
Missing %%EndProlog!
and the printer is not printing.
Anybody know what is it?

It's something do with postscript and stuff. I searched on Google about
it, but couldn't find anything useful.
Try rebuilding evince, cups and their dependencies. Check for some
useflags you might have missed.

--
Nilesh Govindarajan
http://nileshgr.com

Thanks, yes your are correct.
I rebuild evince but it did not help. rebuilding cups solved the problem.

--
Joseph