Old 09-10-2011, 10:18 PM
"Clyde E. Kunkel"

Default http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Logging

The subject page says:

"The anaconda RPM provides the analog script, which generates a suitable
rsyslogd configuration file based on a couple of install parameters. It
is also able to generate a bash command to launch rsyslogd with the
generated configuration. Thus you can do from a shell:

$ eval `scripts/analog -p 6080 -s -o ./someconf
/home/akozumpl/remote_inst` "

Should the above be:

$ eval `analog -p 6080 -s -o ./someconf /home/akozumpl/remote_inst`

Anyway, that is what I had to do on an F15 system to get it to log a F16
install try.

OldFart

Old 09-12-2011, 06:23 AM
Ales Kozumplik

$ eval `scripts/analog -p 6080 -s -o ./someconf
/home/akozumpl/remote_inst` "

Should the above be:

$ eval `analog -p 6080 -s -o ./someconf /home/akozumpl/remote_inst`

Hi Clyde,

thanks for the catch, I've updated the wiki.

Ales