Old 09-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Andrew Lowe

Default Thunderbird addons is now full of gunk....

Hi all,
I use Thunderbird for my email and recently it started complaining
about not being able to find enigmai/pgp related stuff. A quick view of
the addons revealed a whole lot of stuff I don't want, or use, Enigmail,
Lightning, Provider for Google Calendar and Timezone definitions for
Mozilla Calendar. How the $&#$%%@^$&$& do I get rid of this stuff?
Plenty of tips on the web on how to install it, but I want to uninstall it.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated,

Andrew