Old 09-04-2011, 01:27 PM
Lars Madson

Default del.uged want to start on net.eth1, only eth0 is there

Hi,
After upgrading world, I might have gone a bit fast on the last conf files that I update with etc-update.Now that I restart deluged, the init script brings up eth1 but I only have eth0 correctly setup.
It should use eth0. In rc-update list I see net.eth1, no net.eth0, if it can help.
My question is when this net.eth1 is called so that I could fix this wrong routing?

thxLaurent