Old 09-03-2011, 02:05 PM
"akio.tamura@gmail.com"

Default Gnome 3 upgrade

Hi,

I would like to upgrade from gnome 2 to gnome 3.
However I could not find any procedure on google. At least a smooth one.
I have already add the gnome overlay but still getting version 2.32 as the gnome package to be emerged.

Thank you in advance,
Akio

Old 09-03-2011, 03:02 PM
David Abbott

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 10:05 AM, akio.tamura@gmail.com
<akio.tamura@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to upgrade from gnome 2 to gnome 3.
> However I could not find any procedure on google. At least a smooth one.
> I have already add the gnome overlay but still getting version 2.32 as the
> gnome package to be emerged.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Akio

This may help;