Old 09-02-2011, 06:30 PM

Default My keyboards works, when not exspected ?!?

Hi,

this posting is somehow the opposite of an error report: My keyboard
works and I dont know why...

The board is a PS2 one, connected via a Belkin PS2-USB converter
(active) to an USB port.

Exept of a few and seldom stuck CTRL-key situations it works fine.

BUT!
When starting xkeycaps, selecting the correct keyboard (102 keys,
german QWERT, wide Enter with Tall delete), and typing, magic
happens:
Cursor Left flashes ALT SHIFT on xkeycaps.
Cursor Right flashes PRINT...
ALT Shift flashes Numblock-Enter
and some more.

So, if I will spy some keycode with xev for being used to keysym
to key in urxvt...will I configure nonsense?

Who can I trust more: Me or xkeycaps?

Thank you very much for your help in advance!
Best regards
mcc