Old 08-24-2011, 03:56 AM
James Wall

Default UPnP server/client recommendations

Hello All,
I was wanting to set up a UPnP server so my wife could browse my music
easily from her Windoze machine. What recommendations do you have on
UPnP servers?

Thanks,
James Wall

--
No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However, a large

Old 08-24-2011, 04:25 AM
Stroller

http://old.nabble.com/Software-for-LCD-Data-Center-ts32300652.html