Old 02-15-2008, 06:38 PM
forgottenwizard

Default fetchmail to procmail (or something) to arbitrary dir?

On 21:01 Fri 15 Feb , Alan McKinnon wrote:
> On Friday 15 February 2008, Michael Higgins wrote:
> > Hello, OT post here, but:
> >
> > I (the office, actually) have this lousy ISP that sells mailboxes
> > limited to 50MB. Whatever, I can't change that just now.
> >
> > I have need to keep all mail in one place... for safekeeping, mostly.
> > 50MB is not enough and I get a quota warning.
>
> Those nice people at google have, like so many other problems we used to
> have, solved this one for you too.
>
> It's called gmail and you just forward everything there
>
> --
> Alan McKinnon
> alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

I think he was looking for something local to use, in which case he
would need to look up something later on.

I would look up some procmail recipes, and if you find a good guide w/
some examples, post them here so the rest of us can share