Old 02-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Michael George

Default mozilla-firefox not finding plugins in /opt/netscape

I just updated my mozilla-firefox-bin package to the latest and I
noticed that it wasn't finding the plugins installed in
/opt/netscape/plugins. It was only finding the plugins in
/opt/firefox/plugins.

I made symlinks to the plugins in /opt/firefox, but I don't remember
doing that before to get the flash and helix plugins, and I keep my
firefox up to-date.

Is there a change in USE flags or something that I missed?

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.