Old 02-15-2008, 06:31 AM
Iain Buchanan

Default ooffice draw can't export to eps anymore

Hi all,

I used to make drawings in openoffice draw, and then choose File >
export. From there I could choose to export them as eps, which is great
for putting in my latex documents.

However, that option isn't there anymore. The last timestamp on the
last eps drawing I exported is May 15 2006. According to genlop that
puts the OOo version at openoffice-bin-2.0.2. I'm now using
openoffice-bin-2.3.1

Google seems to think I can still do it. Any ideas?

thanks,

Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors and miss.
-- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough for Love"