Old 02-13-2008, 01:07 PM
"Chuanwen Wu"

Default what NFP means?

Hi, I try to translate the GMN(2008-01-21), and now I want to know
what "NFP" exactly means or the full spelling of "NFP" in the section
below.

Old 02-13-2008, 01:16 PM
Lowe Schmidt

I guess it means Not For Profit.

Old 02-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Dirk Heinrichs

Am Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2008 schrieb ext Chuanwen Wu:

> Hi, I try to translate the GMN(2008-01-21), and now I want to know
> what "NFP" exactly means or the full spelling of "NFP" in the section
> below.

Not For Profit.

HTH...

Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs | Tel: +49 (0)162 234 3408
D-40468 Düsseldorf | ICQ#: 110037733

Old 02-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Mick