Old 11-26-2007, 02:06 PM
"Yoav Luft"

Default Install a 64bit system from a 32bit minimal CD

Hi all,
Got myself a new machine, AMD Athlon x2 4000 based, all up and
running, but I have no functional CD writer! Can I use the previously
burnt 2006 minimal x86 cd to install on my x86_64 system?
Or can you think of any other way to install without a burning a new CD?