Old 05-24-2011, 09:15 AM
Helmut Jarausch

Default firefox Could not find compatible GRE

Hi,

I'd appreciate if somebody could help me to solve this mystery.

I've just bit-copied the root and usr partition to another machine with
identical hardware.

So, both contain firefox-4.0.1-r1 and xulrunner-2.0.1-r1 .
On the original machine, firefox starts without any problems
while on the cloned machine it always reports
Could not find compatible GRE between version 1.9.2.15 and 1.9.2.15.

and

xulrunner-2.0 --register-global

didn't help either.

Many thanks for any idea?