Old 05-13-2011, 06:05 PM
"Walter Dnes"

Default Turning off WebGL support

Is WebGL an OS feature or a browser feature? I.e. can I block it in
Gentoo itself, or is it a browser setting only? The article and FAQ at
http://www.contextis.com/resources/blog/webgl/ and
http://www.contextis.com/resources/blog/webgl/faq/ are worrisome. I'm
not a gamer, so I don't really need 3D shader support.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes@waltdnes.org>

Old 05-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Bill Longman

On 05/13/2011 11:05 AM, Walter Dnes wrote:
> Is WebGL an OS feature or a browser feature? I.e. can I block it in

Is it a dessert topping or a floor wax?

Certainly 'tis the latter. (Browser feature, that is. Not floor wax).