Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Gentoo User (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/)
-   -   Will the next auto-build stage tar ball include OpenRC update? (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-user/525255-will-next-auto-build-stage-tar-ball-include-openrc-update.html)

刘勇泰 05-12-2011 03:48 AM

Will the next auto-build stage tar ball include OpenRC update?
 
Hello everyone. I am going to build a new gentoo box. Will the next auto-build stage tar ball (2011-5-12) for amd64 include the OpenRC update? If so I will not suffer the baselayout updating.

dong l 05-12-2011 09:12 AM

Will the next auto-build stage tar ball include OpenRC update?
 
个人经历,baselayout的更新其实都不怎 suffer,呵呵~

2011/5/12 刘勇泰 <lytive@gmail.com>:
> Hello everyone. I am going to build a new gentoo box. Will the next
> auto-build stage tar ball (2011-5-12) for amd64 include the OpenRC update?
> If so I will not suffer the baselayout updating.
>

Joost Roeleveld 05-12-2011 12:30 PM

Will the next auto-build stage tar ball include OpenRC update?
 
On Thursday 12 May 2011 17:12:30 dong l wrote:
> 个人经历,baselayout的更新其实都不怎 suffer,呵呵~

huh?

>
> 2011/5/12 刘勇泰 <lytive@gmail.com>:
> > Hello everyone. I am going to build a new gentoo box. Will the next
> > auto-build stage tar ball (2011-5-12) for amd64 include the OpenRC
> > update? If so I will not suffer the baselayout updating.

Indi 05-12-2011 12:43 PM

Will the next auto-build stage tar ball include OpenRC update?
 
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 02:40:02PM +0200, Joost Roeleveld wrote:
> On Thursday 12 May 2011 17:12:30 dong l wrote:
> > 个人经历,baselayout的更新其实都不怎 suffer,呵呵~
>
> huh?
>

It surely does look cool though, wish I could read and write in such
a picturesque manner. :)

--
caveat utilitor
♫ ❤ ♫ ❤ ♫ ❤ ♫

Dale 05-12-2011 01:03 PM

Will the next auto-build stage tar ball include OpenRC update?
 
Joost Roeleveld wrote:

On Thursday 12 May 2011 17:12:30 dong l wrote:


个人经历,baselayout的更新其实都不怎 suffer,呵呵~


huh?




Remember the old saying, 'you can say that again'? Let's not. I didn't
understand it the first time and won't the next time either. lol


I got a friend that lived in China for a long time, maybe he can read it.

Dale

:-) :-)

Xiangru Chen 05-12-2011 01:32 PM

Will the next auto-build stage tar ball include OpenRC update?
 
He said that, according to his experiences, updating baselayout isn't really suffering.
Regards

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:

Joost Roeleveld wrote:


On Thursday 12 May 2011 17:12:30 dong l wrote:

*


个人经历,baselayout的更新其实都不怎 suffer,呵呵~

* *


huh?



*




Remember the old saying, 'you can say that again'? *Let's not. *I didn't understand it the first time and won't the next time either. *lol



I got a friend that lived in China for a long time, maybe he can read it.



Dale



:-) *:-)

Xiangru Chen 05-12-2011 01:32 PM

Will the next auto-build stage tar ball include OpenRC update?
 
He said that, according to his experiences, updating baselayout isn't really suffering.
Regards

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:

Joost Roeleveld wrote:


On Thursday 12 May 2011 17:12:30 dong l wrote:

*


个人经历,baselayout的更新其实都不怎 suffer,呵呵~

* *


huh?



*




Remember the old saying, 'you can say that again'? *Let's not. *I didn't understand it the first time and won't the next time either. *lol



I got a friend that lived in China for a long time, maybe he can read it.



Dale



:-) *:-)

Thanasis 05-12-2011 02:00 PM

Will the next auto-build stage tar ball include OpenRC update?
 
on 05/12/2011 03:43 PM Indi wrote the following:
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 02:40:02PM +0200, Joost Roeleveld wrote:
>> On Thursday 12 May 2011 17:12:30 dong l wrote:
>>> 个人经历,baselayout的更新其实都不怎 suffer,呵呵~
>>
>> huh?
>>
>
> It surely does look cool though, wish I could read and write in such
> a picturesque manner. :)
>
The wonders of UTF8 ... the topic of another thread .... :)

Thanasis 05-12-2011 02:00 PM

Will the next auto-build stage tar ball include OpenRC update?
 
on 05/12/2011 03:43 PM Indi wrote the following:
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 02:40:02PM +0200, Joost Roeleveld wrote:
>> On Thursday 12 May 2011 17:12:30 dong l wrote:
>>> 个人经历,baselayout的更新其实都不怎 suffer,呵呵~
>>
>> huh?
>>
>
> It surely does look cool though, wish I could read and write in such
> a picturesque manner. :)
>
The wonders of UTF8 ... the topic of another thread .... :)

masterprometheus 05-12-2011 11:10 PM

Will the next auto-build stage tar ball include OpenRC update?
 
Joost Roeleveld wrote:

> On Thursday 12 May 2011 17:12:30 dong l wrote:
>> ?????baselayout?????????suffer,???
>
> huh?
>

Google Translate :

**Personal experience, baselayout how updates are in fact not suffer, Oh~
**

Xiangru Chen's translation is a bit better, I must admit.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:43 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.