Old 05-11-2011, 01:36 AM
"Walter Dnes"

Default /etc/conf.d/net syntax under new baselayout?

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 07:42:21PM -0500, William Hubbs wrote
> Hi Walter,
>

> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 08:19:10PM -0400, Walter Dnes wrote:
> > config_eth0=
>
> The quote on the line below this should be moved up, so it looks like:
>
> config_eth0="

<ELVIS>
Thank you, thank you, thank you verrry verrry much.
</ELVIS>

That was it. My main machine is running OK and I can think about
upgrading the hot backup machine.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes@waltdnes.org>